Monday, August 11, 2014

Meetings!

August 11, 2014
Hey Family and Friends,

This week I have had Meetings EVERYDAY.  So when I had the rare chance
to actually TEACH the gospel, I made the most of it and LOVED it.

Lunes -  We flew to Santa Cruz for Mission Leader Council meetings.
It was a great meeting, talked a lot about how we need to see people
as God sees them.  Their TRUE potential.  It's so applicable in every
situation, and it gave me strengthen to try and see the members of my
zone in this light and help them to reach their divine potential.

Martes -  More Mission Leader Council meetings.  Talked a TON about
bettering the ward council meetings and the important role we have in
helping the recent converts and less actives.

Miércoles -  My companion and I met with our Stake President to get
the low down on how the 4 wards in our zone are doing and how we can
strengthen these special wards of Zion.

Jueves -  We had ANOTHER Zone meeting, training our missionaries how
to more effectively help our Bishops in Ward Council.

Viernes - Zone Conference.  3 Zones from Tarija, and the Bermejo Zone
and the Yacuiba Zone came into town to learn from President.  It
honestly was the most spiritually powerful meeting I have been in my
entire mission.  As a mission we memorized The Living Christ Document,
and used it in this meeting to analyze the life of the Savior.  I love
my Savior.  He is EVERYTHING I have.  I owe my life to Him, and will
give every waking moment to build His Kingdom.

Sabado - We had a meeting with the Bishop and Ward mission leader to
put the new knowledge into practice!

Domingo -  Sacrament Meeting.  Covenants renewed, taught a great class
in Gospel Principles, and had a good handful of investigators
present=)


This week, NO MEETINGS!  All teaching and baptizing=)

I love you all and hope you all have a great week.

The gospel is true.  Jesus is the Christ.  He lives - He lives through
US.  Let's make sure that throughout this week those around us can feel
that same conviction.

Love,
Élder Bender

 Pictures of my Companion and I showing off our Bolivian Love in
commemoration of the 6th of Agosto, Bolivian Independence Day.


Pictures of the view and the Christ statue where we jog to each morning.


The dog followed us ALL morning in our jog, such a pal!



No comments:

Post a Comment