Monday, August 25, 2014

It is True

Muy Buenos Días a Todos! 


I want everyone to know that I Know the Gospel is true.

Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer, and He loves You.

He suffered and died for us, simply with the hope that we would accept his Gospel and Eternal Plan of Salvation.

Our Heavenly Father sent us here to this earth in Families for a reason.  So that we could cultivate experiences and learn more of his marvelous plan for us with our special loved ones.

Our Loving Father wants us to return to Him in these families.  EVERYONE together as one united group.  It is something that we EACH need to work on each and everyday, for in the end we are responsible for how we kept our own covenants with Him.

His Church has been Restored.

I love you all, and I love my Savior.

-Elder Bender 

No comments:

Post a Comment