Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hola de Tarija!

May 12, 2014

Hola!

Last Thursday we had Transfers and my Son Elder Peñaranda is now
training a brand new Elder!  I am a Grandpa now!  haha   Also
President sent me to Tarija to be a Zone leader with my new companion
Elder Brasher!  I took a 50 minute plane trip to get to Tarija from Santa
Cruz, and in the end of every month the Zone leaders here fly to Santa
Cruz for the mission council.  I am going to rack up some frequent
flier miles!  haha

Tarija is BEAUTIFUL!  I love it.  My companion is from Oklahoma and he
rocks!  He is the homie, like even if we weren't companions and we
were at home we would be best of buds.

We also are teaching some STELLAR families.  So stoked=)

Thanks so much for all your letters, I love reading every one of them!

Love,
Élder Bender

No comments:

Post a Comment