Monday, February 2, 2015

Os amáis unos al otros



Dear Family and Friends,

It's been a great week.  Lots of trips to the airport, Cinnabon, and baptisms.  ¿My letters are getting quite repetitive now'a days aren`t they?  Hmm. let's see how I can spice this one up.

Wednesday I went with my district leader to his area for a quicky exchange.  At 8pm my bishop called me and said, ¨Elder Bender!  I have two baptisms for this Saturday, I need your help, can you baptize two more on Saturday?¨  Umm...  ¨Of course bishop!  As long as they fit the area baptism requirements and pass their interview!¨  

The Espada Family attended church for 20 years in Cañoto.  My ward.  They moved out of the ward boundaries and didn't want to go to their new ward.  They wanted two of there kids to be baptized in Cañoto who hadn't been baptized yet, however they couldn`t due to the fact that they lived outside the boundaries.  However they continued attending in our ward. Simply enough, they moved back recently and wanted to be baptized on Saturday, and they were!  Yonnathan and Paola Espanda accompanied Mari Pardo and made the baptismal covenant on the 31st of January.

It was a beautiful baptismal service!  I am so grateful for my awesome ward, their support, and the miracles the Lord is working here in our area.  It has been all His work, we are simply just instruments.  

February 1st 2016 the Pardo Family will be seal for time and all eternity.  Shortly after David (Mari's husband) will be bishop.  No lie they are the best!  They teach us every time!  My companion and I have been ¨watery eyed¨ more that twice this week due to the exceeding joy the work of salvation brings us.  I invite you all to participate in this marvelous work and feel the spirit in its purest form, serving others.

With all my love,

Élder Bender

No comments:

Post a Comment