Monday, January 26, 2015

Meet the Miracles

Bom dia,

It´s been such a great week.  I feel as though there have been angels working in my area.  

Conozan a la Familia Pardo:  The Pardo family showed up to church two Sundays ago and said ¨Hi I am David. I served a full-time mission, but have been less active for 12 years.  This is my wife Mari, she isn´t a member, but wants to be.¨

They are great!  We are teaching them almost every day, and Mari will be baptized this Saturday.  It´s crazy how the spirit works on people and prepares them to receive the truth because as their faith has grown the light in their family has grown so much.

The Atonement is real, and I really like what Jorg Klebingat shared in this last general conference about using the atonement each and every day. ...by applying the Atonement of Jesus Christ, you can begin increasing your spiritual confidence today if you are willing to listen and act.

The atonement is all about action.  I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and his limitless love.

Love,
Élder Bender

No comments:

Post a Comment