Tuesday, October 20, 2015

FYI, I am still in a third world country, the internet is terrible

October 19, 2015

This week was miraculous!

My internet is TERRIBLE, and it'll be a miracle if you get this, so it'll be short and sweet.

We did a SWEET service project for our branch president Friday morning - we knocked down an old adobe house, and cut down a papaya tree with a machete.  Then with the papayas that fell down, we played real live fruit ninja, and one played as "pitcher" and the other clopped up the papayas in mid air with the machete.  Too legit to quit.

Also Rene Santos was baptized!  He is the best.  Honestly.  He'll be taking my place in the mission field!  Without a doubt, he is more prepared for the mission that I was!

I love you all!

Elder Bender

No comments:

Post a Comment