Monday, February 17, 2014

Snakes! Yikes!

January 27, 2014

Hello everyone!

This has been another fantastic week as one of 90,000 of the Lords full time servants!  (=

This week I have encountered more snakes while walking around than any other week so far!  We found this super rare crazy part snake part eel thing in the middle of the road while walking to a lesson.  I thought it was dead so I tossed a rock by it and it freaked out!  I scared me and my companion so much!  It's like part dragon!  haha  Look at the picture!  

On Saturday we baptized young Carlos!  This kid is the most influential powerful little niño in all of Samaría!  He is the the leader of the clan of kids here in the neighborhood.  He is only 9 years old, but all of the kids listen to him!  Even the 14 and 15 year old kids!  Every Sunday morning he rounds up all his amigos and they go to church together.  It was a pleasure to be able to teach him, and then see him share what he learned with his little friends.  Our Branch President said ¨Carlos has great potential as a future leader in the church!¨  He's one charismatic little niño!  

I am very happy to be hear laboring in the vineyard of the Lord.  I have seen and felt His hand work through me time and time again!  I would be nothing and would do nothing without his help and his Spirit.  I know that we are all children of the Father and that he listens and answers our prayers!

I love you all!
Élder Bender
             We found the scariest snake I have every seen!  Its like part eel part snake!  IT freaked me out!


Carlos is a stud!  Such a mini prophet like leader!  And now he's clean and pure!



Stuck in the mud!


                                                  Our front yard was a lake from all of the rain!
                                                                         Me and Cows!
Our branch President

No comments:

Post a Comment