Monday, February 17, 2014

I am a Daddy!

Hello everyone!  (=

I hope everyone is doing fantastic!  Because I sure am living it up and having the time of my life!  This week we had transfers and my companion Élder Oliart left the area, and I was called to train a brand new missionary here in Samaría!  I am so glad that I was able to stay in Samaría, the work here is going great.  My ¨Hijo¨ (new Companion) is Élder Peñarnada.  He is awesome!  Such a great guy!  He is from Columbia and is 19 years old.  My favorite quality that he has is that he has a burning desire to WORK!  This is literally the best gift I could every receive!  A companion who has the same desire as I do to use every minute of the Lord's time WORKING HARD! 
With this change in companions I already am seeing even MORE blessings and miracles come as both me AND my companion are 100% obedient and focused on working.  Élder Peñaranda is awesome, I am so grateful for him and I love the kid!  
The Lord really has blessed me this week as I have had ALL of the responsibilities on my shoulders.  I have been able to balance everything without problems and without stress!  It's been really enjoyable(=  
I prayed that the Lord would help me know how to love my companion, and to help me to help him love the Work.  The Lord has answered my prayers, and I have been blessed with a great sense of peace as I have taken on this new role.  It is fantastic(=
My love for the Savior has grown even stronger this week!  I was teaching a family the Plan of Salvation earlier this week and as I came to testify of the power that comes with knowing that families can be together forever, I was overcome with the Spirit and brought to tears.  I am so, so, SO thankful for my Savior, because of his sacrifice and love for us I know that our family will be together forever.  I feel forever indebted to my Savior, and I look forward to the day in which I can give him a big hug and thank him for all that he has done!  (=

I love you all so much!
Élder Bender

 My old zone!  I love these guys!  With these transfers our area (Samaria) got switched from the zone La Merced to the zone Nuevo Mundo


No comments:

Post a Comment