Saturday, December 6, 2014

Fun Changes!

December 1, 2014

Buen Día!

Hopefully you have seen the new ¨He is the Gift¨ video the church has made!  If not, watch it NOW!  Our mission got 40,000 pass-along cards to help the entire population of Santa Cruz remember really the true meaning of Christmas.  The Church went big with the video, they bought Youtube, yes, Youtube, for a few days. they bought big advertisements in NYC's times square and printed millions of pass-along cards for us foot soldiers to hand out.  But really the purpose of this short yet inspiring message, is for you, yes YOU to watch it, and share it on your social media pages.  The Lord's second coming is close, let's do our part to prepare the hearts of his children for that day!

Tuesday night I got a call from President Willard asking me to be the new Secretary to the President.  Wednesday I started my training and it became very clear that I had a LOT to learn to help him help the mission function.  Your prayers will be needed.  I feel very unprepared for my new responsibilities, but I am happy to serve and happy to learn.  Today I´ll accompany President and Hermana Willard to the Airport to pick up 8 new gringo missionaries.  So that will be fun to work helping all the new missionaries feel comfortable and have a successful transition.  

The Church is true, I am thankful for Jesus Christ and His perfect example He left for us.

Love,
Ëlder Bender

No comments:

Post a Comment