Monday, January 13, 2014

Millions of Mini Miracles!

January 6, 2014

Hello everybody!

I hope all is well with everyone! This week was so amazing. I saw the Hand of the Lord working mini miracles left and right this week. =)

We had some crazy rain in the first few days, so you will see in the photos I got all decked out in my jacket and rain boots! I also ate Achachiru for the first time, its some crazy fruit they have here. hard shell like an egg, and inside there's a big seed and you suck on it. Its really sour, and kind of tastes like the Sour patch kids dust! haha its really different!

We are super blessed to have TWO weddings planned for this transfer! As I have explained before, no one here is married, and almost no one wants to change t be married. Its the biggest challenge by far, and all the mission has the same problem in every area. However, we have been super blessed to have two different families, Familia Ayala, and Familia Riojas, who are excited about marriage and baptism! Familia Ayala has the goal set to be married on the 24th, and baptized on the 25th. Familia Riojas has the goal to be married on Febuary 7th, and baptized on the 8th! We are very blessed, and excited for both of these families! What has made the difference I think in helping these families recognized the importance of Marriage and Baptism, is teaching about Eternal Families and Temple Sealings. This is my favorite thing to teach! =) Both of these families have desires and long term goals to be seal together for eternity in the Temple of Cochabamba!

Saturday Abi Ignasi was baptized! It was super beautiful, and even more beautiful for me to look back and compare her to the person who she was when I first met her. She has changed so much, and has so much faith and hope for the future! She truly has found the light, and it shines within her! =)

I love this work, I love my Savior!

Thanks so much for all of your prayers, I can feel them each and every day=)

I Love you all!
Élder Bender
Rainy Day in Samaria

Baptism of Abi

Rain, Rain, Rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment