Thursday, October 3, 2013

Called to Serve!

On June 2, 2013 I held a packet with trembling hands sent to me from the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve.  This packet held the direction my life would take for the next two years, and change me forever.  I opened it up and read that I have been called to serve in the Bolivia, Santa Cruz Mission!  I am very excited and honored to give two years of my life in service to my Savior and the Bolivian people.  I leave on October 8th to fly to the Bogota, Columbia Missionary Training Center.

I can be contacted via e-mail throughout my mission at bryce.bender@myldsmail.net.  I would love to hear from you!

This blog will be kept up by my Mom who will be posting each of my weekly updates, along with photos that I take along the way.  If you would like to be added to the direct e-mailing list send her an e-mail at sallybender.bunch@gmail.com and she will add you to the weekly e-mail update list.

-Elder Bender

No comments:

Post a Comment